Monday, August 06, 2007

Poppa's Best Boy



I can't imagine life without dogs. I don't think there has ever been a time that there weren't at least two, of wrestling size nearby to add their weight in gold to value of my life account.

The above picture is my best boy Scooter, who came with the name after being rescued from a bad environment having multiple homes and no one to commit to the responsibility for his care. He was called 'Homer' at the 2nd to last foster parent's home and while I like that name much better, as it seems more suitable, I just didn't have the heart to change the poor dog's name again. Certainly it's fun to incorporate all variations of his name including songs. There's the theme to Mission Impossible, using 'Scooter Pie' for the first three stacatto beats following up with 'good boy'--g'head, try it out--you know you want to!
Sadly the picture does not do him justice so I'll get creative and post a short video so the dear reader can experience his inimitable cuteness, straight on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scooter, my darling, you are the cutest darn dog ever. Do you know how lucky you are to have D. as your master? Great picture! He's adorable.

Anonymous said...

Scoots, You're famous! You're on YouTube!